We are excited to welcome you to our small, quaint, one-room studio. We start with an in-depth hair and image consultation and take our time to create a personalized, relaxing experience. To help you maximize your time here, here’s what to expect
As an image consultant and hairstylist, we specialize in complete makeovers. Therefore, we do not offer single services for first time clients initial appointment (root touch-ups, highlights, single process, etc.).
- First Appointment Discount: Our new clients receive 20% off services for your first appointment and an additional 5% off for cash payments.
- Consultations: Consultations are only given with booked appointments.
- Scheduling and Cancellations: When scheduling your appointment, we require a credit card number to be held on file. A $150 cancellation fee will be processed for cancelations less than 48 hours in advance of appointment time.
- Time: PLEASE SET ASIDE AT LEAST 4 (FOUR) HOURS FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT – MORE FOR LONGER HAIR. If you have long and/or thicker hair, plan for extra time. This is your time to treat yourself. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME CONSTRAINTS (like picking up your children) after your experience so you do not feel rushed or distracted from enjoying your time here. If you have to make plans, make plans to go out with friends and enjoy your new look.
- Price*: A full list of our cut and color prices can be found here. Please note that a cut and color for short hair starts around $275 and significantly increases for longer and/or thick hair. 5% cash discount (ATM located in Jamba Juice below the studio)
- Location: Our small 300 square foot studio is located at the top of a long stairway in an older building (on the corner of Kapahulu and Date Street above Starbucks).
- Parking: Starbucks, Jack In the Box (Single Stalls), or across the street (paid parking)
- Private Studio: One Master Stylist and one Senior Stylist with 1-3 clients at various stages of their visit.
*Our prices reflect the other master stylists in Honolulu.